The Middle East Collaboration Forum 2017 (#CernerMECF17) will be taking place in Dubai on May 22nd and May 23rd. The event is open to all our clients, prospects and associates. If you are not familiar with the Collaboration Forum (CF) and want to know more, read on!
The story behind the Collaboration forum
It all started eight years ago, when Cerner Middle East got together with our clients and formed a planning committee. Since then, we have grown into a ‘Family of Users’ called the Cerner Middle East Regional User Group (RUG). Now that the Middle East market has become more mature, we would like to go beyond a typical Regional User Group (RUG) Meeting.
In celebration of our 8th RUG anniversary we are happy to introduce the Cerner Middle East Collaboration Forum, an annual event where health care professionals network and share knowledge with their peers and industry experts from the Middle East.
- Engage with speakers, industry leaders, peers and partners across the Middle East
- Attend live demonstrations
- Visit the Solutions Gallery
Through a mix of keynotes, workshops, education sessions and solution presentations we will explore the challenges faced in the health care industry and how Cerner can help.
Why should you attend?
- Present, demonstrate, and participate on discussions to showcase your organizations innovative use of Cerner solutions
- Explore the Solutions Gallery and discuss new and emerging technologies about improving workflows and outcomes, no matter the size and structure of your organization
- Enjoy keynote talk and engage in interesting discussions
- Network with peers from across the Middle East
- Attend presentations and sessions and leave with ideas to optimize your system and improve patient care experience
- Attend the workshops on May 21 for in depth knowledge transfer on key topics of interest to you and your organization
Want to join us? Register here ! We are looking forward to seeing you next month!