Automate health information management (HIM) workflows to avoid delays and ensure appropriate reimbursement.
Cerner’s HIM solutions allows organizations to monitor, support and manage health information of all types electronically for a comprehensive, secure medical record.
- Single HIM solution supports paper, document images and computerized records
- Integration with Cerner’s EHR allows for easy access to near-real-time information
- Medical necessity checking during scheduling, registration and physician order entry allows for opportunities for correction at the time of coding
- Encounter workflow functionality within Cerner Patient Accounting and Cerner Health Information Management notifies staff of new activities and outpatient encounters
- Embedded encoder solution enables workflow efficiencies for coding staff within a single view
A single HIM solution that supports paper, document images and computerized records. Its integration with Cerner’s EHR allows for easy access to real-time information.
Cerner’s HIM solutions automate chart completion and release of information activities all within the context of a single medical record.
- Track completion and authentication of documents and orders within Cerner Health Information Management
- Notify providers of incomplete documentation with Cerner’s Message Center integration
- Perform chart completion on all documents know to Cerner Millennium, regardless of storage type, including paper and electronic documents
Because our solutions are built on a single platform, the HIM coder moves from a fragmented workflow and using multiple systems to accessing information and completing tasks in real time through seamless integration with Cerner’s EHR.
- Assist in consistent coding practices and quality prior to billing with Cerner’s Compliance Module
- Drive coding task queues from clinical events including orders results and documentation
- Enhance workflow with customized views using the coding clinical summary
- Link clinical deficiency management to Discharged Not Final Coded (DNFC)
- Correct edits at the time of coding with real-time charge integration in the coder workflow
Cerner’s HIM solutions will support your HIM department in these four areas: medical coding, deficiency management and chart completion, paper chart tracking and release of information.
Content360™ is a single-source enterprise document management platform. The Content360 solutions intelligently capture, store, and retrieve paper and electronic documentation to provide each user with content in a complete, meaningful and usable way. Content360 is scalable and system agnostic in nature, making it a great fit for any department within an organization.
As reimbursement changes become a reality, your organization needs a strong financial foundation in order to succeed. Our integrated billing, claims and contract management solutions enable your organization to verify expected reimbursements and manage any variances and denials right within your workflow.
Connect Cerner’s electronic health record (EHR) to the revenue cycle to fuel a clinically driven revenue cycle system. With the evolution of the reimbursement model, bundled payments and others, efficient management of care has never been more important.
Information is powerful. Getting complete and accurate information from patients at the point-of-service is a necessary step to help manage your organization's cash flow. From the point-of-service, manage a patient's identity by creating a single patient record with a complete picture of the patient's health and financial information.
RCM services help address the complex challenges of managing financial operations. From short-term project support to long-term engagements, we’ve designed our services to meet the unique needs of all venues of care. As our industry shifts from volume to value, we are committed to helping our clients thrive by preparing for regulatory changes to optimize reimbursement, while providing the highest quality care.
Leverage document management across the EHR – enabling integrated workflows within Cerner Millennium®. Cerner's Enterprise Document Management solutions provide health care organizations the ability to automate document-intensive processes and create comprehensive electronic records for the enterprise. These integrated solutions allow organizations to incorporate paper and electronic documentation directly into the patient's chart in real time.