At Cerner, we understand that cancer care is unique and complex. That is why we have worked with clinical and industry experts to create a fully integrated oncology-specific EHR. Cerner’s PowerChart Oncology™ is specifically designed to address the complexities of cancer care by supporting the workflow of the oncology team.
We put the patient at the center of the continuum of cancer care, providing access to an EHR that works in both the ambulatory and acute care settings. Some of the key benefits of PowerChart Oncology include:
- Person-centered oncology continuum of care, including all the workflow updates and enhancements recommended in the oncology practice
- Oncology-specific treatment calendar to keep patients in the center of their care, improve their compliance with prescriptions and stay informed of treatment schedules and necessary information for urgent care access
- Oncology-specific survivorship, including standard schedules of investigations needed to follow up for patients who are undergoing or have completed treatment. Survivorship also closely tracks progression and recurrence of their cancer.
- Treatment regimens, with ability to order multiple cycles of treatment for a patient at one time
We understand that cancer care is unique and complex. That is why we worked with clinical and industry experts to create a fully integrated oncology-specific electronic health record (EHR). Cerner’s PowerChart Oncology™ is specifically designed to address the complexities of cancer care by supporting the workflow of the oncology team. We put the patient at the center of the continuum of cancer care, providing access to an EHR that works in both the ambulatory and acute care settings.
- Complete EHR with ambulatory and acute care workflow
- Oncology-specific flowsheet and staging components to drive workflow
- Oncology-specific content for assessments, progress notes, toxicity and treatment plans
- A single source of truth for all medical oncology clinicians
- Integrated NCCN chemotherapy order templates (NCCN Templates)
Cerner ambulatory solutions and services leverage decades of experience, and through continuous innovation, we help practices save time and money, enhance patient experience, improve quality of life and enable regulatory compliance. We support physician practices of all sizes and 40+ specialties, delivering integrated clinical and financial solutions and services, for affiliated and independent physician practices alike.
Cerner is focused on automating the process of managing the health and care of populations across the care continuum.
Cerner Imaging brings together image-enabled workflows and near-real-time data to deliver providers a holistic patient view directly within the EHR for cardiovascular, radiology, clinical and enterprise imaging. This single source of truth ensures both advanced capabilities – such as decision support – within daily imaging workflows, while also helping meet current and future regulatory requirements.
Cerner was founded in 1979 as a company focused on laboratory professionals and the solutions that help them succeed. Cerner offers a complete suite of solutions targeted toward the four key segments of the complex laboratory: clinical, anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostics, and laboratory outreach, that can also function fully via seamless interface with your non-Cerner EHR.
We support nurses and the entire care team by connecting workflows across the care continuum. We’re uniquely positioned to develop the solutions and services that enhance efficiency and simplify communications among care team members.
Cerner provides the care team with a complete, integrated pediatric electronic health record. Our goal at Cerner is to bring together all of the information across multiple venues, clinicians and patients, to allow you to focus on what matters most – caring for mothers and babies.
Cerner’s perioperative solution is a fully integrated, creating a perioperative safety zone that facilitates informed decision making by clinicians.
Cerner’s pharmacy solutions are designed to help your health system’s patient population get and stay healthy, with extensive clinical checks, integrated data flow across processes, and patient follow-up and therapy monitoring after discharge – all within a unified, seamlessly integrated medication process.