We facilitate high-performing networks and align, engage and empower health care stakeholders through our industry-recognized platform, technologies and services. Our value-driven, communitywide approach supports clinical, financial and operational needs for health and care providers and organizations, as well as communities, employers, payers, and state and federal governments across the continuum for today and tomorrow.
What types of organizations are leveraging Cerner’s suite of population health management solutions and services?
Our value-driven, communitywide population health management approach supports clinical, financial and operational needs for providers, health organizations, communities, employers, payers, and ministries of health across the continuum for today and tomorrow.
Cerner supports organizations seeking to improve the quality of care, operate more efficiently, improve financial management and engage people in managing their health and care. To facilitate optimal outcomes across populations, Cerner offers:
- Advisory services to identify gaps, quantify risk, assess current and future state, and evaluate organizational readiness
- Data aggregation and normalization across all venues of health and care to create a universal population record for each person
- Assist in building a business and clinical model that aligns with your organization’s strategy and vision. Such service includes but not limited to: establishing a care model – e.g. PCMH, ACO – care coordination programs, and training for population health roles, e.g. care managers, health coach, physicians
To further contribute to the health of the population in the MEA, Cerner Middle East and Africa (CMEA) has the vision to create innovative population health technology infrastructure and service framework which aims to advance coordination of care, management of diseases and wellbeing of citizens across the continuum using the current Millennium® infrastructure. The platform:
- Collects data from multiple, disparate sources, including any electronic health record (EHR), existing IT system or other data sources, such as pharmacy benefit managers or insurance claims
- Enables organizations to not only aggregate, but also transform data across the continuum of care, establishing a comprehensive record for each person within a population
- Identifies and stratifies populations to pinpoint gaps in care, enabling organizations to act on information and match the right care programs to the right people
No – organizations do not have to be using Cerner’s EHR to benefit population health management advisory services.
We provide EHR-agnostic advisory service to help organizations to shift from traditional reactive care model to accountable care, so they can:
- Create their clinical and business process
- Establish a population health care delivery structure such as:
- ACO framework
- Clinically Integrated Network (CIN)
As well as train and develop staff to manage a value-based care model, and enable consumer engagement strategies
We are constantly creating opportunities for population health-related discussions. One of the ways we do so is through our very own population health Special Interest Group (SIG). We encourage like-minded individuals from the health and care organizations to participate in our SIG and get involved in discussions related to value-based care, and get to hear from organizations across the region and internationally.
We aim to bring people of similar interests together to discuss the actions we can take to improve the care of individuals in your communities, adopt health promotion programs, tackle chronic diseases and transform health care delivery from reactive care to focus on proactive, high-quality care that is tied to better outcomes.
We bring people from different organizations within Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) together with Cerner to share the programs or initiatives that have been implemented within their organizations, discussing what works and lessons learned, as well as providing an exclusive platform for informal learning, collaboration, and networking.
For more information and more details about all upcoming SIGs, please contact Liji Varghese at email@example.com.
Please contact Liji Varghese at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To identify and monitor opportunities for improvement, Cerner provides a comprehensive analysis that enables organizations to make data-driven decisions and perform advanced analysis tailored to their organization-specific needs and goals, leveraging aggregated and normalized data across the community.
To achieve optimal quality, costs and health status, Cerner's community care management solution supports a person-centric approach of proactive surveillance, coordination and facilitation of health services across the care continuum for populations with certain risks, diseases, complications and high utilization.
To proactively identify gaps in care, recommend targeted interventions and provider performance, we offer Millennium-based registries and scorecards solution in this region that enables organizations to identify, attribute, measure and monitor people and providers at an individual or population level. To drive improved clinical, operational and financial outcomes, Cerner can conduct performance improvement analysis that leverage clinical and financial intelligence data from internal and external sources to empower clinicians with data that enables them to make more informed decisions at the point of care.
To navigate the transformation to value-based health care, Cerner offers population health consulting services that bring people, processes and technology together to create a collaborative, systematic strategy aimed at achieving an organization’s goals.
To aid in automating and managing an effective wellness program, Cerner has a web-based wellness solution that promotes people engaging in their own health.