In this episode, Jitin answers these five questions:
- What is the current state of interoperability in the U.S and why is it so important?
- What are some of the challenges to nationwide data exchange?
- You recently attended a meeting with former President Obama and VP Biden who criticized where the health industry is at. What did you take from their messages and what issues do you plan to tackle next?
- Could you explain the significance of CommonWell's recently announced collaborative agreement with CareQuality?
- Where do you see our nation's interoperability progression in the next 3, 5, 10 years?