Explore what’s NEXT at CHC19
Published on 1 August 2019
In a world where health care systems and organizations are often faced with similar challenges, sharing and collaboration become key to accelerating progress. By promoting a collaborative approach, we ensure our expert associates, clients and industry partners spend less time developing multiple, redundant solutions for common issues, and more time scaling innovation and sharing knowledge that has the potential to transform and shape the health care of tomorrow.
Every year, the Cerner Health Conference (CHC) provides a unique opportunity for health and care professionals and industry leaders from across the globe to network and learn from each other how they are transforming the industry in their respective regions and driving change across their organizations. This year, between 7-9 October, Kansas City will once again be the place where thousands of experts from over 20 different countries come together for three days of learning, sharing, and networking; and to discover what’s next for health and care.
Throughout the event, attendees are presented with a packed agenda of sessions and activities where clients and Cerner experts will share experiences from their transformation journeys, including success stories and lessons learned from them.
As in previous years, the Solutions Gallery floor will showcase the latest and most innovative technology available in the market. This will allow delegates to interact with Cerner associates and industry partners to discuss how these technological advancements can support their organization’s vision and digital ambitions.
Don’t miss out! Registration is now open
Visit our CHC19 website to find out more about the event and what you can expect from it, including a provisional schedule for attendees from outside the U.S. and available registration packages for different regions.
Make sure you follow us on Twitter to be the first to find out about the latest CHC updates.
A look back at CHC18
- 14,000+ attendees from 21 different countries.
- 500+ non-U.S. participants.
- 260+ education sessions.
- 90,000 ft2 Solutions Gallery.
Some reactions from last year’s attendees
- “CHC18 solutions gallery 👇 - Thank you Cerner for the opportunity to experience such an incredible event!”
- “Heading home after a great #CHC18! Thanks Cerner for a very inspiring week – Taking lots of learning back to improve the way we prescribe and administer meds”
- “Amazing and inspiring... how far we have come and the opportunities ahead”
- “Had such an amazing time. Thanks for the experience. Looking forward to some positive changes on return”
- “Home bleary-eyed after a great trip to CHC18 in Kansas City. Great to share our experience and meet lots of new friends & future collaborators. Time to get busy optimizing our EHR for all.”