Not very familiar with Cerner Health Conference (CHC)? Wondering why you should attend?
What is CHC?
CHC is created specifically for health care and information technology professionals, just like you! The event is designed to be immersive, experiential and inspiring. Through a mix of networking events, education sessions, solution exploration and presentations covering a range of pertinent topics and specialist subjects, we will explore the big questions and challenges we all face in the health care industry.
Why should you attend?
Come seeking new ideas. Leave empowered to advance health care.
- Attend inspirational and informative talks and education sessions on the specific topics that are most relevant to you and your organisation
- Take part in peer-to-peer learning, problem solving and idea sharing
- Through demonstrations and hands-on exploration, discover solutions that can help you deliver care while managing the financial health of your organisation
- Join the Cerner Physician Community (Sunday 13th – Monday 14th November) an event dedicated to CMOs, CMIOs and physicians that focus on your unique needs and specialties
- Explore new ways to proactively manage the health of your community and hear from those who have already experienced success in this area
- Network with fellow professionals who share your passion for advancing health and care
- Get valuable face-to-face time with Cerner solution experts
- Socialise with your peers in the evenings at a range of networking events
- Enjoy access to exclusive tours of the Vision Centre at our world headquarter
CHC 2015 facts and figures
- Approximately 14,000 attendees
- 25 countries represented
- 700+ industry speakers
- Over 350 education sessions
Start planning now!
Sunday, Nov. 13 - Cerner Physician Community (CPC) meeting begins*
Monday, Nov. 14, late afternoon - Opening general session
Wednesday, Nov. 16, evening - CHC networking event
Thursday, Nov. 17, midday - CHC 2016 ends
Join us in Kansas City, Missouri for this unmissable event! We are looking forward to seeing you there!
*Event dedicated to physicians, CMOs and CMIOs