London is calling! The Collaboration Forum 2017 (#CernerCF17) will be taking place in our London office from Monday 13th March to Thursday 16th March and is open to all our clients, prospects and associates. If you are not familiar with the Collaboration Forum (CF) and are wondering why you should attend, keep reading!
What is the Cerner Collaboration Forum?
The CF is an event dedicated to health care professionals from across Europe. Through a mix of keynotes, workshops, education sessions and solution presentations we will explore the challenges faced in the health care industry and how Cerner can help.
Why should you attend?
- Daily keynotes and education sessions where healthcare professionals share their expertise, best practices and lessons learned
- Network with peers from across Europe
- Attend presentations and workshops and leave with ideas to optimise your system and improve patient care
- Explore Cerner solutions through demonstrations and face-to-face time with our solution experts
- Access tours in our Solutions Gallery which show workflows based on real-life scenarios
- Join the European Cerner Physician Community (CPC), on March 13th, an event dedicated to CMOs, CMIOs and physicians that focuses on unique needs and specialties
CF 2016 facts and figures
- More than 400 attendees
- 35 client-led education sessions
- 17 countries represented
- 1st ever European Cerner Physician Community (CPC) meeting
Want to join us? Register here ! We are looking forward to seeing you there!