London is calling! The European Collaboration Forum 2018 (#ECF18) will be taking place in our London office from Monday 5th February to Thursday 8th February and is open to all our clients and prospects. If you are not familiar with the European Collaboration Forum (ECF) and are wondering why you should attend, keep reading!
What is the European Collaboration Forum?
The ECF is an annual knowledge-sharing event spread over four days, allowing participants to learn and share their experience with world-class speakers and industry leaders. Together, let’s explore the challenges faced in the health care industry and Experience Tomorrow, Today.
Why should you attend?
- Daily keynotes and education sessions where thought leaders, patients and healthcare professionals share their expertise, best practices and lessons learned
- Network with peers from across Europe
- Attend presentations and workshops and leave with ideas to optimise your system and improve patient care
- Explore Cerner solutions through demonstrations and face-to-face time with our solution experts
- Join the European Cerner Clinician Community (CCC), on February 5th, an event dedicated to CMOs, CMIOs and physicians that focuses on unique needs and specialties
ECF 2017 facts and figures
- More than 520 attendees
- 26 client-led education sessions
- 13 countries represented
Want to join us? Register here! We are looking forward to seeing you there!