In this episode, Julie Cahill, director and regional executive at Cerner, leads a roundtable discussion about diversity, inclusion and equity in health care and tech. She’s joined by her co-chairs in Cerner’s Association Business Resource Group (ABRG) for women: Ashley Grogan, Brittany Dayton, Lorin Comer and Tulika Srivastava.
Listen to their conversation around these questions:
- Why was it important to segment the ARBG into women/allies in leadership, women in health care, women in tech and multicultural women, and why did you volunteer to be a leader in shaping Cerner’s culture in these areas?
- How are the ABRG chairs setting the goals and priorities for their focus areas, and how are they measuring success?
- Why is it important for health care, tech ─ and all industries ─ to consider diversity and inclusion initiatives?
- What are some ways the industry is making progress? Where is there still work to be done?
- What do you want to accomplish as a co-chair of the women ARBG?
Hear the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."