In this episode, Cerner global leaders Matthew Pickett and Colin Fincham, MD, have a conversation about Australia’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic with Monica Trujillo, MD, senior director and chief medical officer for Cerner Australia and Asia Pacific.
Tune in to hear Dr. Trujillo answer these questions:
- How does Australia’s health care system work?
- What controls and measures does Australia have in place to decrease the spread of COVID-19?
- What have been the social and economic impacts of Australia’s lockdown strategy?
- What’s happening around vaccines in Australia?
- How is technology, data and analytics being used to tackle the pandemic?
- What will be the long-term impact of the pandemic on health care?
Listen to the podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."
More like this:
- Ep. 188: COVID-19’s global impact on health care – Listen time: 21:12
- The international response to COVID-19 – 2-minute read