In this episode, we’re joined by Jane Sarasohn-Kahn, a health economist, advisor and trend weaver. She founded THINK-Health, a strategic health consultancy, in 1992 after a decade as a health care consultant for U.S. and European firms.
Tune in to hear Jane’s answers to these questions:
- What’s the current state of consumerism in health care, and what do you think is driving this major change?
- As the consumerization of health care is becoming the new normal, what types of strategies and tactics are health care organizations taking from retail marketing and advertising to attract consumers?What’s working and what isn’t?
- What are the biggest demands for digitization from health care consumers to providers?
- How will digital health technology play a role in lowering the cost of care for patients and payors?
- What does the future of digitization look like for health care consumerism in the next five years?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."