In this episode, we share a sneak peek of a conversation with Max Reinig, senior vice president, clinical, device integration & interop solutions, Cerner, around enhancing the provider and patient experience and what attendees can expect at Cerner Health Forum 2021. The full podcast, which includes video, will be available for Cerner Health Forum attendees within the virtual platform.
“The pressure to take clinician operational efficiency to the next level has never been greater, and that's a key focus for us as we advance our solutions.” – Max Rening
Listen to Max answer these questions:
- What’s to come at Cerner Health Forum as it relates to the topics of clinical efficiencies and operational excellence?
- How is Cerner supporting mass COVID-19 vaccinations?
- What are some of the Cerner Health Forum sessions that you’re most excited about?
Register for Cerner Health Forum to get access to the rest of the episode where Max addresses this topic:
- What are the core clinical and operational focus areas for Cerner clients?
Cerner Health Forum, April 29-30, will provide the information, collaboration and experience of an in-person conference in a two-day, live, virtual event featuring healthcare IT innovation, education sessions and next-level thinking. Learn more here.
More like this:
- Ep. 214: Cerner Health Forum '21 preview - Advancing data and network strategies - Listen time: 6:58
- Ep. 212: Cerner Health Forum '21 preview - Enhancing the consumer experience - Listen time: 6:47