In this episode, Matthew Pickett, senior director of marketing at Cerner, and Dr. Colin Fincham, Cerner senior director and chief medical officer, discuss the international impact of COVID-19 from a broad sense and touch on some additional perspectives to come in the following weeks that will highlight specific regions.
Listen to Matthew and Dr. Fincham answer these questions:
- Why is it important for health care leaders to take the time to expand their perspectives and explore the varied responses and impacts of COVID-19 around the globe?
- What impact has COVID-19 had in the UK and the Middle East?
- When looking at the impact in its totality – health care, economy, number of lives lost – what region has been the most effected?
- What will be covered in the upcoming podcast conversations with health care leaders from countries such as Australia and Sweden?
- What's the outlook for the global health care landscape through the end of 2020?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."