Data silos ─ collections of information in an organization that are isolated from other parts of the organization ─ are one of the largest barriers to turning health care data into actionable insights.
In this episode, we’re joined by Ravi Badh, manager of business intelligence and clinical analytics at Children’s National, and Paul Lampi, director of enterprise analytics and reporting at Memorial Hermann. Paul and Ravi answer these questions:
- What data are you currently collecting, and what’s your role in connecting this data?
- What prompted Children’s National and Memorial Hermann to launch data initiatives?
- What do your data initiatives entail, and what are the goals?
- How are you connecting teams across your enterprises?
- How has connecting data and teams impacted strategies and outcomes at your organizations?
- What advice do you have for other health care organizations that want to build a single data source?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."