In this episode, we’re joined by Paul Wilder, executive director of CommonWell Health Alliance, and Kashif Rathore, Cerner’s vice president of interoperability. They discuss what’s next for health care interoperability and the impact on patients, providers and health systems.
Listen to Kashif and Paul answer these questions:
- How will the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology's (ONC) final rules on interoperability and information blocking affect the members, service providers and patients who are connected to CommonWell?
- How do the ONC rules impact the work Cerner is doing around interoperability? What do health systems need to know as we enter this new era of care delivery?
- How can the health care industry continue to empower interoperability while also protecting patient privacy?
- How are CommonWell and Cerner working together to ensure that providers have access to the exact patient data they need in a way that's relevant and usable?
- What’s next on the interoperability landscape?
Hear the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."