As the health care industry continues its march toward value-based care, a proactive approach is essential to improving quality outcomes. Real world clinical experience paired with cutting-edge IT infrastructure and modern technology can save providers time and bolster the patient experience.
On this episode of Perspectives on Health and Tech, we’re joined by Robert Altemose, the director of clinical operations analytics for AdventHealth. With 46 hospital campuses and hundreds of care sites throughout nine states, AdventHealth is committed to providing individualized, holistic care.
Robert answers the following questions on how moving from retroactive to near and real-time data analytics can empower clinicians to provide a higher quality of care:
- Why should health care organizations be incorporating real-time analytics into their care delivery, and what kinds of benefits might they experience?
- What are some of the most challenging aspects of moving from retro to real-time data analytics?
- What are some practical strategies that health care systems can apply to successfully deploy and integrate real-time analytics? What is an example of how these strategies worked in a real-life clinical situation?
- What are some of the positive and negative experiences of developing and deploying real-time data visualization tools?
- What should health care organizations do to get started with real-time analytics?
- How will real-time data analytics shape the health care industry over the next five years?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of Perspectives on Health and Tech.