Like many organizations around the world, Cerner has implemented a remote work policy in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. During this time away from our recording studio, we'll be sharing past podcast episodes that relate to the current public health crisis.
“Everyone is desperate for the same outcomes. We achieve that together as an international community. Our opportunity is to learn and to share.” — Dr. Nick van Terheyden, Incremental Healthcare
In this episode, we talk to Dr. Nick van Terheyden, founder and CEO of Incremental Healthcare. A graduate of the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine at the University of London, he's a former chief medical officer for Dell.
Listen to Dr. van Terheyden answer these questions:
- What are your experiences working across national or cultural barriers?
- How can building relationships between health care leaders across the world help drive smarter care and better outcomes?
- How has the evolution of health IT led you to where you are today?
- How does improving subjects like informatics, connected devices and patient engagement spur progress in care?
- What is an emerging digital health trend that you’re excited about?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."