Change is a simple word, but it can also be a scary one – especially because new systems, strategies and leadership can be disruptive to the established status quo. But even with some disruption, change doesn't have to be a bad thing.
Cerner is pleased to welcome Jeremy Gutsche as our keynote speaker at this year’s Revenue Management Symposium at the 2018 Cerner Health Conference. Jeremy is a New York Times bestselling author, award-winning innovation expert and the founder of TrendHunter.com, the world's #1 most popular trend website. Today, over 500 brands, billionaires and CEOs rely on his unique expertise to find better ideas faster. On this episode of The Cerner Podcast, Jeremy shares actionable ideas on how to adapt to change faster, and how it can set the stage for innovation and business transformation in any industry.
- Why do you think it can be so challenging for businesses and industries to adapt to change? What are some of the most common setbacks that you’ve seen?
- The health care industry landscape is constantly evolving, and especially right now, we’re seeing a lot shifting in the revenue cycle market. Based on your interactions with health care leaders, what are some of your observations about this shift?
- In your opinion, why is change management so important — not just to an organization’s survival, but its growth?
- How is change management a lever to innovation and business transformation? Can you provide an example of one business that’s done this well?
- We don’t want to steal too much fire from your keynote at the Revenue Management Symposium! Can you provide our listeners one actionable recommendation that they can take home today?
Listen to the full podcast below, or click here to view all episodes of The Cerner Podcast!
To our listeners: You can join us at the Revenue Management Symposium, which begins Sunday, October 7. There's a networking reception followed by a full day of revenue cycle-focused general sessions, beginning with Jeremy’s keynote at 8 a.m. central time on Monday, October 8. Financial education sessions then continue throughout the rest of the 2018 Cerner Health Conference.