In this episode, we talk to Jean-Claude Saghbini, chief technology officer for the health division of Wolters Kluwer. Jean-Claude answers these questions:
• What kinds of health care problems are artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning helping clinicians solve today?
• How does being open in health IT accelerate the successful use of machine learning and AI?
• How are clinical support solutions, that leverage machine learning algorithms, working hand-in-hand with the EHR to improve care quality and outcomes?
• What’s the potential impact that AI and machine learning tools can have on the patient-provider relationship and the quality and cost of health care?
• What should the industry be doing today to prepare health systems, providers and patients for a future where the use of AI and machine learning will continue to increase?
Hear the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."