In this episode, Dick Flanigan, Cerner’s senior vice president of ITWorksSM, talks to Mike Wallace, president and CEO of Fort HealthCare, a community hospital in southern Wisconsin. Mike answers these questions:
- What challenges does Fort HealthCare face as a community hospital, and what initiatives are in place to address those challenges?
- What patient health outcomes has Fort HealthCare seen so far, and what methods are being used to track progress and measure success?
- How is Fort HealthCare engaging its patients in their health, and what are the results?
- What role does technology, data and analytics play in helping Fort HealthCare meet the health and wellness needs of both the patient and clinician populations?
- What are some best practices that other community hospitals should follow to improve health outcomes for patients and providers?
Hear the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."