May is Mental Health Awareness Month, and in this episode, we’re joined by two Cerner behavioral health experts, John Rekart, PhD, and Danny Gladden, MBA, MSW, LCSW. They discuss how the health care industry can best support the mental well-being of clinicians through the challenges of COVID-19 and offer their thoughts on the pandemic’s long-term impact on behavioral health.
Listen to John and Danny answer these questions:
- How are you using your experience to help Cerner support its behavioral health clients through this pandemic?
- What are some of the main stressors for providers during this time?
- How are health care organizations helping their clinicians navigate the emotional toll of providing care amid a global health crisis?
- What’s the role of technology, data and analytics in helping clinicians attend to their own mental health and well-being as they continue to care for patients?
- What might the new normal looks like for the behavioral health space?
Hear the podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."