Like many organizations around the world, Cerner has implemented a remote work policy in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. During this time away from our recording studio, we'll be sharing past podcast episodes that relate to the current public health crisis.
In this episode, we’re joined by Morgan Waller, director of telemedicine business and operations at Children’s Mercy Kansas City. Morgan answers these questions:
- What are the barriers to pediatric health care in rural areas, and what are some of the tools and strategies that providers can use to increase access to care?
- How can hospital administrators empower clinicians to embrace new technology?
- How can health care systems build and implement virtual care models to serve rural populations?
- How has telemedicine improved access and care quality for children?
- What’s the future of telemedicine in rural communities?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."