In this episode, Nate Kelly, vice president and health network general manager for Cerner, talks to Mike Seda, senior director of the Health Alliance at the Tiger Institute for Health Innovation in Columbia, Missouri.
Listen to Mike answer these questions:
- What are the strategies that the Tiger Institute uses to support connected care across its region and throughout Missouri?
- How is the Tiger Institute able to connect huge amounts of health care data through a unified foundation that allows all venues and care teams to work from a single source?
- What were the Tiger Institute’s key areas of focus to optimize and align its network relationships?
- How will the Tiger Institute’s participation in risk-based programs intersect with its quality initiatives?
- What are some best practices for creating a high-performing health network?
Hear the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."