In this episode, Mark Mellott of Cerner Government Services sits down with Intermountain Healthcare's Vice President and CIO, Marc Probst.
Marc is known as a tireless advocate for using technology to enhance patient care quality and to lower the cost of care. He’s also a member of the Cerner Government Advisory Board. Tune in to hear Marc’s answers to questions like these:
- What’s Intermountain’s stance on national policy aimed at supporting open standards?
- What boundaries should the Departments of Defense (DoD) and Veterans Affairs push as they pursue interoperability?
- What is Intermountain’s role in working with the DoD to increase care quality and lower costs?
- How will the electronic health record modernization program help Intermountain better serve Veterans, Service members and their families?
- How can the health IT industry best support federal health care during the next two to three years?
- How can health IT solutions help advance care for Veterans, Service members and their families?
- How are Cerner Government Advisory Board members transforming federal health care?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."