In this episode, Cerner senior vice president Dick Flanigan has a conversation with two central Missouri health care executives, Jonathan Curtright, CEO of MU Health Care, and Gaspare Calvaruso, president of Capital Region Medical Center.
Tune in to hear Jonathan and Gaspare answer these questions:
- How is COVID-19 impacting mid-Missouri?
- How is your organization determining what services to bring back — and when?
- What are the biggest challenges you and your leadership teams are facing on the road to financial and operational recovery?
- How are you addressing the well-being of providers within your recovery strategy?
- What personal and professional lessons have you learned so far from the pandemic?
- What’s the future of health care in this new normal?
Hear the podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."