In this episode, we talk to Amy Hoey, MS, BSN, RN-BC, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Lowell General Hospital in Lowell, Massachusetts.
Listen to Amy answer these questions:
- What’s the COVID-19 situation in your area?
- How is Lowell General caring for the mental health and wellbeing of its medical staff through the pandemic?
- How is the organization communicating wins to the staff?
- How are you preparing your staff and clinicians for the potential of additional waves of COVID-19?
- What are some of the lessons you’ve learned, personally and professionally, during the pandemic?
- What might the future of health care look like in the new normal?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."