In this episode, Cerner global leaders Matthew Pickett and Colin Fincham, MD, are joined by Mohamed AI Rayyes, MD, senior physician executive, Cerner Middle East & Africa.
Tune in to hear Dr. AI Rayyes answer these questions:
- How have the various governments throughout the Middle East managed the pandemic?
- What's Cerner's role in supporting Middle East health systems in their responses to COVID-19?
- How has the pandemic impacted the air travel industry in Dubai?
- What’s happening with the vaccine trials in the United Arab Emirates?
Listen to the podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."
More like this:
- Ep. 193: Exploring Sweden’s relaxed approach to COVID-19 – Listen time: 27:23
- 190: Australia’s COVID-19 lockdowns – Listen time: 21:21
- 188: COVID-19’s global impact on health care – Listen time: 21:12