In this episode, health care thought leader John Glaser leads a conversation with Dr. Tanuj Gupta, vice president of intelligence at Cerner, on the impact that COVID-19 is having on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in health care and the outlook for these technologies.
Tune in to hear John and Dr. Gupta discuss these questions:
- How is the COVID-19 pandemic shaping the health care industry?
- What are some of the ways AI/ML can help with this public health crisis?
- What would you say to health care organizations that are focused on staying above water and might not see investing in AI/ML as a priority right now?
- What challenges are hospitals and health systems facing, and how is Cerner uniquely positioned to help them optimize the use of AI/ML in operational and clinical settings?
- What role do you envision AI and ML playing in health care operations and delivery beyond the pandemic?
Hear the podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."