In this episode, we celebrate International Nurses Day and Florence Nightingale’s 200th birthday with a conversation between two nursing leaders, Gina Marone of Einstein Healthcare Network in Philadelphia and Cerner's Constance McLaughlin.
Listen to Gina answer these questions:
- How is the pandemic impacting the Philadelphia area?
- How did you prepare for the COVID-19 patient surge?
- What are the biggest challenges your colleagues are facing during this pandemic?
- What key professional and personal lessons have you learned so far from this health crisis?
- What's one message you'd like to share with your fellow nursing leaders around the world?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."