In this episode, we talk to Dick Flanigan, senior vice president of strategy, policy and regulation at Cerner.
Listen to Dick answer these questions:
- In what ways has health care been most impacted by the global pandemic?
- What does health care look like with federal and state government playing a larger role?
- What are health care organizations doing to increase efficiencies?
- What's the role of data and analytics in this new health care landscape?
- How have social justice movements and the pandemic highlighted inequalities in health care?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."