In this episode, we have a conversation with Dr. Srinivasan Suresh, vice president, CIO and CMIO at UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. He answers these questions:
- What’s advanced analytics, and how can it help make care delivery and operations more efficient and accurate?
- How are hospital administrators using data-driven observations to change physician behavior?
- What are some of the biggest challenges of implementing new technology in the clinical setting? How are leaders overcoming these obstacles to guide operational decision-making?
- How can advanced analytics help care organizations lower operating costs and adapt to changes in reimbursement?
- What will the framework of advanced analytics look like in the coming decade, and how will it improve patient outcomes?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."