For industries that rely on clients’ health records to help their teams make critical decisions, retrieving and reviewing those records has traditionally been time-consuming and costly. However, retrieval technology is evolving and can now pull information directly from the source to deliver health records in near real-time and help reduce inaccuracies.
Cerner HealtheHistorySM is a cloud-based solution with nationwide coverage that securely delivers individual health records in near real-time directly from the electronic health record through accessible patient portals. With this automated system, the appropriate Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) consent is collected upfront; so, when the formatted record is received, it is ready for review.
Life insurance, life science and legal companies can leverage the power of data, nationwide coverage, risk mitigation and near real-time record delivery to help support an improved experience for their teams and applicants.
• Consumer-centric technology aimed at empowering and supporting the consumer through the process
• Record retrieval and status updates received in near real-time
• Data aggregation and standardization processes
• Analytics and customizable reporting available
• Implementation process aims to offer less technical effort for client
• Retrieval technology updates managed by Cerner
• Technology road map developed with client feedback and guidance
• Cerner expertise provided as health care industry changes occur
1Portal hit rate calculated by dividing the number of eligible orders by the number of requests. Eligible orders are defined as orders for which a patient portal exists.
2Participation rate is calculated by dividing the number of patients who attempt to provide patient portal credentials by the number of eligible orders.
3Retrieval rate is calculated by dividing the number of retrievals by the number of successful validations.