In this episode, Dick Flanigan, senior vice president of ITWorks at Cerner, talks to Meg Marshall, Cerner’s senior director of public policy and government affairs. Listen as Meg answers these questions:
- What are the top health care issues at the federal level?
- How can an election year impact health care legislation and policy in ways that we might not normally see in an off-cycle year?
- What health care topics could the president discuss during his Feb. 4 State of the Union message?
- How does health care policy need to catch up with innovation?
- What are Cerner’s public policy priorities for 2020?
Hear the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."