In this episode, we talk to Sherri Hess, chief nursing informatics officer at Banner Health. She answers these questions:
- What’s the traditional change management methodology, and what limitations does it put on health care providers and hospital systems?
- What’s Banner Health’s experience with moving toward agile methodology?
- What are the key principles of agile methodology, and how are they helping health care leaders rethink long-term improvements?
- What challenges did Banner Health face when putting agile methodology into action?
- What advice do you have for health systems that want to shift from traditional change management to agile methodology?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."