“Everyone is desperate for the same outcomes. We all want great health care at a reasonable price. We achieve that together as an international community. Our opportunity is to learn and to share.” — Dr. van Terheyden, Incremental Healthcare
A global outlook can open the doors of collaboration. When health care professionals share best practices between countries, they can inform the development of new solutions that deliver smarter care, better outcomes and a healthier world population.
On this episode, we talk to Dr. Nick van Terheyden, founder and CEO of Incremental Healthcare. A graduate of the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine at the University of London, Dr. van Terheyden is a former chief medical officer for Dell. He answers these questions:
- What are your experiences working across national or cultural barriers?
- How can building relationships between health care leaders across the world help drive smarter care and better outcomes?
- How has the evolution of health IT led you to where you are today?
- How does improving subjects like informatics, connected devices and patient engagement spur progress in care?
- What is an emerging digital health trend that you’re excited about?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."