In this episode, we’re joined by Morgan Waller, director of telemedicine business and operations at Children’s Mercy Kansas City. Morgan answers these questions:
- What are the barriers to pediatric health care in rural areas, and what are some of the tools and strategies that providers can use to increase access to care?
- How can hospital administrators empower clinicians to embrace new technology?
- How can health care systems build and implement virtual care models to serve rural populations?
- How has telemedicine improved access and care quality for children?
- What’s the future of telemedicine in rural communities?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."