On this episode, Darren Nipper of Cerner Learning Services talks to two leaders from St. John’s Health in Jackson, Wyoming: Chief Information Officer Lance Spranger and Susan Freeze, a registered nurse and informatics analyst.
Lance and Susan answer these questions:
- How did St. John’s Health approach learning prior to using the Cerner Learning Framework? What led your organization to seek out an alternative strategy?
- What was the CIO’s role in developing strategy, and why did he decide to take such a hands-on approach?
- In terms of resources, what did it take for St. John’s to evolve its training strategy?
- How has the multi-channel learning journey helped to improve employee compliance, adoption and comprehension?
- How is your team responding to the updated learning journeys?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."
St. John’s Health will present a session titled “A learning journey: investing in employees to increase efficiency” at Cerner Health Conference (CHC) on Tuesday, Oct. 8 at 11 a.m. Learn more here.