John Gresham, vice president of device works and interoperability at Cerner, is featured in this special edition of The Cerner Podcast.
In this episode, John chats about the Internet of Things (IOT) and answers these questions:
- What does IOT mean?
- What medical devices can you connect?
- Can you share some use cases that are particularly impactful for health care?
- Is there promise in the consumer wearable space?
- What do you think the next five-to-10 years holds for the connected health care devices market?
- Thinking about the infrastructure of health care and technology, is the industry ready to feed health information into multiple connected devices?
- How do you get systems to talk to one another?
- Talk to us about the concept of open, you hear a lot about open and APIs. What exactly does that mean for health care?
- What impact do you see military health having on the health care industry as a whole?
Listen to John's full episode below, or click here to view all episodes of The Cerner Podcast!