On this episode, we are joined by Brian Mack, manager of marketing and communications at Great Lakes Health Connect, a nonprofit organization in Grand Rapids, Michigan that offers a portfolio of health information exchange (HIE) products and services.
Brian answers these questions:
- What are some current HIE challenges and advances?
- Does the industry need more clarity on how HIEs work?
- What makes a well-designed HIE?
- What’s an example of how HIEs are helping to solve the challenges that providers are facing?
- What predictions do you have for the future of HIEs?
Listen to the full podcast below, and click here for previous episodes of "Perspectives on Health and Tech."