Cerner Health Conference is moving to virtual!
As COVID-19 continues to cause global concerns, Cerner is inspired by everyone on the front lines, especially our clients. We take seriously the shared responsibility of helping protect the health and safety of our clients and the patients they serve.
CHC20 will deliver a virtual experience that will bring health care and information technology communities together to connect and learn. Network with peers, Cerner and industry experts, share ideas and learn about the latest innovations and best practices. Registration for the live event will be complimentary for clients and non-profit groups.
CHC will include:
- More than 50 education sessions, available for up to 60-days post-event through our on-demand catalog, covering a variety of roles, care venues and industry topics
- Virtual Solutions Gallery featuring deep-dive discussions and demos on Cerner solutions and services
- Opportunity to meet with Cerner experts on specific business needs
- Networking lounges designed to encourage peer-to-peer collaboration and information sharing
- Exhibitor hall featuring a variety of partner offerings
- Plus, the return of Healthe Park
We will keep this page up to date as more information about CHC20 becomes available.